Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Still eating less than normal.

Up early (very early) had a shower, made coffee and had some yogourt with a couple of spoons of yesterday's rhubarb on top. Makes a nice change.
Before I left for work I hard-boiled some eggs and had one since I thought I wouldn't make it to lunch.
Coffee, appropriate for morning coffee break.
I only ate about half of the protein I had brought for lunch. 45g chicken breast, 25g of the lovely Moonstruck White Grace cheese and the usual selection of veg - 100g celery and 50g each of radish and jicama.
For dessert I brought along more of the yummy rhubarb.

By the time Doug got home from work at 6pm I was really quite hungry. I had found great big steaks at Peppers and since I had gotten used to this kind of eating over the week-end I picked them up. My portion was 186g cooked, also 60g asparagus and largish side salad.I'm thinking I might have a cup of decaf later but will post the picture in the morning.

Total so far: 1,071 calories and 27g carbohydrates.

No comments: