Monday, June 11, 2007

Too weird

After going to bed very early and falling deeply asleep immediately I woke up around 3am and got up for a couple of hours. Going back to bed I was able to get several more hours. When I finally got up the first thing I wanted was - of course, coffee.Wasn't particularly hungry, just had a hard-boiled egg and 25g of the Moonstruck White Grace cheese before heading out to exercise.
After a really good workout we went to get some groceries, then a couple more errands and before I knew it I was hungry and it was dinner time. 150g of salmon, 60g of asparagus and a big dab of butter.
Also the usual salad.
One of the things bought today was fresh rhubarb so I had a bowl with some of my experiment in crisp topping made with low-carb ingredients and a generous helping of heavy cream.
The decadent (relatively) dessert was mostly because when I added up fitday I was about 2,500 calories short for the day - by that I mean that I had eaten less than 600 calories, and exercised enough to (with baseline and background metabolism) burn over 3,000. Not healthy. I don't know why I wasn't hungry - I didn't feel sick or anything. Tomorrow I'll be back at work and probably bored so I'm guessing I'll have to start being careful again.
My total for today was 941 calories and only 16g of carbohydrates.

No comments: