Thursday, June 14, 2007

Boring old day

Made coffee and drank it while I started to cook breakfast.Trying to manage with just one egg and one piece of bacon (though the bacon slice is much larger than those I had last month).
Didn't get a break until almost 4 hours after breakfast and was quite hungry by that time. Hard-boiled egg and coffee.
Lunch was chicken salad (115g chicken, one tablespoon of mayo, a few capers, paprika), 100g of celery and about 50g each of radishes and jicama.
Didn't know what to do about dinner as I'm all alone tonight. Started with a salad and it just sort of grew. Mixed greens, 1/2 medium tomato, 2 large mushrooms, several slices of cucumber, 40g each of chicken breast, roast beef and cheddar cheese with a couple of tablespoons of creamy ranch dressing.
Since once again I'm very low on calories I'm going to enjoy another bowl of yogourt and some of the yummy rhubarb.
1,308 calories and 34 grams of carbs.

No comments: