Friday, June 15, 2007

Not enough calories? I don't get it.

Got up early to go to physio/exercise. Had a mug of strong coffee and a bowl of yogourt and rhubarb much like last night's.After working out I came home pretty hungry so made a three egg omelet with mushrooms and asparagus and another cup of coffee.
Yet more coffee for my break.
Dinner was two kinds of cheese, about 60g total some sliced chicken breast and roast beef. Also the usual celery, jicama and radish.
By the time for my evening break I had already finished all my water so bought a tasty diet Dr. Pepper - starting to think I may have had too much caffeine today.
Came home and made lunch for tomorrow. Cut up a celery and had a few slices left that wouldn't fit in the bag so I ate them up. I might still have a little cheese and some fruit since....
Only 995 calories and 35g carbohydrates for today! I just don't get it.

No comments: