Thursday, October 11, 2007

Wednesday

Feeling very tired knowing the chaos that's waiting at work - between holiday weekends and strike action nothing will be normal and the staff will just run like mad all day playing catch-up. I had coffee at home and made 2 scoops of whey protein drink but took it to work in a little bottle for my morning break.
Came home at lunch to get away from the mess and was lucky enough to still have left-overs that I could just heat in the microwave. Brussell sprouts, sweet potato, turkey and cranberry sauce.
In the afternoon I went to the Village Patisserie for a coffee - which I drank but didn't manage to take a picture of, sorry. I also bought a super-flax muffin for my dinner since Doug is working late for the second night in a row and I'm too lazy to cook. Also I could use a little more fibre in my diet right now.
By the time Doug came home and we sat down together to watch CSI New York I was feeling peckish so had a handful (30-35g) of mixed nuts.
I tried to get an estimate from fitday - difficult not know all the muffin ingredients - however let's call it 1,573 calories and 107g carbohydrates (though much of that is fibre).

No comments: