Monday, October 8, 2007

Sunday - slightly hung-over with party left-overs to eat

Surprisingly didn't actually want coffee first thing. Had some of the left-over peach that we had been using as a garnish last night with about 1/2 cup of yogourt.
Eventually wanted my coffee and grabbed four of the little nsa sugar-free cookies that I managed to avoid last night.
More coffee!
Finally hungry again around 4pm. Had gingerale and the left-overs of Kama's spicy nuts. About 1/2 cup of seasoned cashews and almonds.
Since I was not going to be shopping or cooking today Doug ran over to Safeway and picked up a pre-cooked bbq chicken from the delo. For dinner I made a small salad and just shredded some of the chicken breast on top.
Sorry - didn't do fit day at all - probably won't Monday either since I'll be going out with a friend for coffee/snacks as well as going to Mom's for Thanksgiving dinner.

No comments: