Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Tuesday - back at work, sort of...

I'm using the same picture of coffee from yesterday since I forgot my camera at my mom's house yesterday and couldn't possibly go fetch it without my morning coffee.

Stole Doug's breakfast out of the frying pan and took it to work. Two sausages and two medium fried eggs. An hour after starting work it was time for another job action. We all crashed the library board meeting downtown and then picketed around the branch for a couple of hours.
Lunch was my equivalent of the post-Thanksgiving turkey sandwich. I had a big chunk of turkey breast (about 120g) a little stuffing and a big spoonful of cranberry sauce in a wrap. Also a few celery sticks.
We were so far behind with work I nibbled on a few nuts late in the afternoon while continuing to work.


Yay! Left-overs! I had 120g brussel sprouts, 50g of turkey and a tablespoon of cranberry sauce.
Then I remembered the other container with the sweet potatoes and had 78g of them.For an evening snack I had another serving of mixed nuts.
Calories for today 1,355 and 55g of carbohydrates.

No comments: