Sunday, October 7, 2007

Saturday - tired but not too tired to party!

Not interested in making breakfast or lunch this morning. Just coffee.


Picked up a blueberry bran muffin and a coffee (also a pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving dinner).



Grabbed a bbq chicken breast from the deli at the supermarket. Picked at it a bit before I remembered to take a picture.


"Cheeseburgers" and a salad for dinner.


Shortly before 8pm four of our friends turned up for the first of what I'm sure will be frequent karaoke parties with our new SingStar game for the PS2. For snackies we had hi-fibre taco chips with Santos salsa, Kama's spiced nuts, Carol's artichoke dip with fresh veggies. There was also some chex mix but I didn't have any of that.


For social lubrication and singing enhancement we had Andrew's famous Peach Martinis. I think I had four. So really - way too many calories and carbs. I did however, sing my little heart out and do rather a lot of dancing too.

It was a good party - and the uncontrolled laughing and having of unbridled fun was certainly worth the excesses. Instead of worrying about work and diets and stuff I have an unending medley of 80's tunes running through my head. Big improvement.

No comments: