Thursday, October 11, 2007

Thursday - post number 202

As ususal - started with coffee.Didn't make lunch - had strange work hours today. Bought this on my way to work Broccoli Delight salad. They had others but the dressing on this one had the least carbs. It was pretty tasty, especially nice having salty roasted sunflower seeds that stuck to the broccoli thanks to the ranch dressing.Closed the library early for strike action but had to go downtown for a city council meeting this evening. Made coffee (to help me stay awake during the meeting) had more broccoli, cooked this time 145g, the last of the sweet potato from Thanksgiving dinner (80g) and some chicken (100g) with cranberry sauce (1 tbsp) since we already finished the turkey.
Thought this pomegranate looked really nice but it was under-ripe in parts so I only had about half.
Back to some of my bad habits. Feeling put-upon and bored after the council meeting (even though I only stayed for an hour) I came home and had 32g of mixed nuts and a Ross' nsa chocolate bar for a snack. I did eat them slowly and mindfully - but wasn't really hungry.
Since I ate so little early in the day my total calories today were only 1,128 although counting the maltitol as carbs, my total was 71g. The sweet potato was kinda high and surprisingly the fitday doesn't list any fibre in a pomegranate although I'm pretty sure all those little seeds should count for something!

No comments: