Saturday, October 13, 2007

My first regular weekend in how long?

Woke up pretty early for a day off - still started with coffee.Was up for quite awhile before I felt hungry. Wanted something like take-out so made a "breakfast wrap" with 2 scrambled eggs, bacon and 40g of swiss cheese in a high-fibre wrap. It tasted really good but was a little drippy.
Had another cup of coffee with my wrap.
After going to the gym and the grocery store I needed something to keep me until dinner. 51g of mixed nuts and some pop.
Dinner was 110g of roast beef, brussel sprouts and a salad.
These little nsa/fat-free creamsicles have been in the freezer for weeks. Only 25 calories each.
While cleaning up the kitchen found a few mouthfuls of coffee left in the bottom of the pot. Added ice and some cream for half a glass of iced coffee.
Total today 1,546 calories and 48g of carbohydrates. Much closed to what I would like aim for most days.

No comments: