Sunday, October 14, 2007

treats galore!

Started early in the morning with coffee.
By the time I got to the correct coffee house I was really hungry. I had been dreaming of Black Stilt's Chicken Pesto paninni and was caught off guard by the change in location. I fixated on the first yummy thing that I saw - a lemon macaroon bar. Coconut is healthy, right? This was huge and sweet and probably about 500 calories. I'm not going to even try and count carbs today.
After a very long ride and some shopping at the Red Barn, Rob came over for coffee and a snack. I cut up an apple and about 30g each of swiss and cheddar as well as a handful of wheat thins crackers. I had six crackers, four slices of apple (about half the apple) and maybe 1/3 of the cheese. And more coffee.
For dinner we had left-over roast beef (120g), brussel sprouts and a salad.

With the yummy cheeses I bought yesterday and the fruit I picked up today it was inevitable that Doug and I would have a plate like this eventually. This time I only had three slices of apple and two of pear as well as about 20g of brie and 30g of chevre.Bad day carb-wise but great tastes! In fitday I picked macaroon at 150g for my coffee-house treat (606 cals) and tried to be brutally honest about the rest. Totals 1,647 calories and 156g carbohydrates. Yikes. Ketosis? What is this ketosis of which you speak?

No comments: