Saturday, August 11, 2007

Birthday tomorrow, steak tonight.

Coffee.Wasn't really hungry - shopping and lots of food prep for tomorrow's big picnic. Ate the last of the yogourt out of the container - about a serving (1/2 cup). I put 2/3 in fitday just in case.
Lunch of sausage and egg just because it was easy while I had a ton of other stuff happening in the kitchen.
One of the many things I was making was my favorite and (if I say so myself) famous chocolate chip cookies. Back in my fat days I would eat spoonfuls of the dough while making the cookies. Today I took a small pinch out of the bowl, weighed it and enjoyed. Fitday credited this little morsel with 60 calories and 8 carbs!
Birthday boy got his steak dinner a day early since I have no idea when we'll get home tomorrow of what we'll be doing for dinner. I made a larger than average salad and we each had a barbecued rib eye steak. My steak was 282g before cooking and I left 58g on my plate. (Steak and eggs for breakfast tomorrow if I remember). The drink is diet root beer.
Total for today 1,268 calories and only 30g of carbohydrates. That's okay - I'll make up for it tomorrow!

No comments: