Saturday, August 11, 2007

Friday - Pretty hungry the last couple of days.

My morning coffee.Half a cup of yogourt and 83g of blueberries (although there was quite a bit of juice too in the bottom of the container).
Back from a splendid workout and feeling very empty. More coffee and an omelet - three eggs, 1/2 a zucchini (140g) a handful of crumbled bacon (27g) and a tiny bit of shredded cheddar left over from last night's salad (about 15g).
For my dinner break at work I took one of the Clover Leaf tuna steaks that I've previously enjoyed warm over a salad or as an entree with cooked veg on the side. Today I just squeezed it out of it's little pouch into a bowl and ate it cold with my little baggie of raw vegetables. It was really good chilled this way!
For dessert 30g of almonds and most of a coke zero.
Another break and a greasy little piece of room temperature cheddar.
As usual getting home from work, even when it's after 9pm requires a snack. Tonight between laziness and an empty fridge I chose a little can of sardines in mustard sauce.
Then still wanting something sweet - a sugar-free candy, this one is maple flavoured.

Calories for today 1,424 and 43g of carbohydrates.

No comments: