Thursday, August 9, 2007

More compliments/comments every day at work!

Lately at work I get a comment or compliment at least once a day from people I know and sometimes from people I don't ever remember seeing before. Yay!

Morning coffee.One slice bacon, 2 eggs.
Coffee at break time.
Lunch is egg salad with capers (2 eggs), celery, one and a half of those little cucumbers, four radishes and half a cup of rhubarb.
For dinner a taco salad. One of the few times I'm tempted to eat past the point of satiety. Lettuce, seasoned ground beef (140g), half a medium tomato, 40g of cheese (I took more than usual because I had not eaten by cheese snack earlier in the day), and two dollops of sour cream (43g). All told about 650 calories just for the salad.
Afterwards I had a mixed berry flavour creamsicle. At 20 calories obviously not real food - but it still tastes like a treat.
Total for today 1,332 calories and 30g of carbohydrates.

No comments: