Sunday, August 5, 2007

Saturday evening at the movies...

Victoria's Free-B Film Festival began this weekend. Every Saturday in August they have free "B" movies at the park bandshell. This week was Yellow Submarine. I think I enjoyed it much more this time around than when I was very young and didn't really understand it. Everyone sang along. All together now, all together now!

To munch on during the film I took two pieces of dark chocolate-cover candied ginger, 40g of almonds and two sugar-free candies.After the movie we were cold and didn't want to go right home so ended up (actually, as usual) at the Moka House in Cook St. Village. I had a small decaf and Doug and I split a date square (how decadent!). I had the sliver you see on the right side of the plate, about a third of the square. For the purposes of fitday I guessed that it was about 30g because although it wasn't very big it was very dense.
That brings my total for Saturday to about 1,516 calories and 79g of carbs.

No comments: