Saturday, August 4, 2007

Rotten night, can't cope with work.

Woke up around 3:30 in the morning , lay in bed, went to the bathroom, got up for awhile, lay in bed some more and dozed off around 6:30 or so. My alarm usually goes off at 7am so I turned it off. Thanks to Doug got up in time to eat two hard-boiled eggs and knock back most of a mug of coffee and still get to work on time. Problem was I couldn't concentrate and was miserable.Came home and had a wee nap. When I woke up I was famished made a wrap with 40g of roast beef, 13g of bacon, 25g each of tomato and cucumber and some lettuce. Also mayo. Very tasty.
Since it was about 28 degrees celsius in the apartment I had a fudgesicle.
For dinner I was still out of sorts - I just had most of the lunch I would have had a work today. Tuna salad and the fresh veg.
So far today I've only had 1,093 calories and 39g of carbohydrates. However - we are going out to a movie tonight so I'm keeping my options open.

No comments: