Monday, July 30, 2007

Everything I ate - yesterday

Sunday evening we went out to KnB's for dinner and I didn't manage to blog before bedtime - so here's yesterday...

Started normally with coffee.Two sausages and two fried eggs.
Went grocery shopping and when I got back the nuts looked so good and I was hungry so I had to have a few (30g) brazil nuts.
Realized mid-afternoon that I really needed something to keep me going until supper which would probably be later than we would normally eat. Had a Flat-Out multigrain wrap with 45g of cream cheese, 50g of lox and as much lettuce as I could pile on.
Brian always has the best beer. This one is from Brazil and was light and tasty and went down very easily.
We started with Brian's caesar salad with made from scratch dressing. Fitday credits it with lots of calories from the fat - which is correct but we didn't have croutons so slightly less carbs.
Dinner was roast beef - beautifully done, marinated with a little garlic and sliced thick! I also had two small roasted potatoes and a little of the very rich gravy. It was delicious.
After we played in the back yard for awhile we came back in for dessert and tea. Kathleen made a rhubarb compote but added blueberries and raspberries. She always cooks with stevia or splenda so there was no sugar added - she did pour a little light cream on top though. I also had some clear tea.
My rough guess with fitday is about 1,800 calories for the day and approximately 64g of carbohydrates. Not bad for roast beef dinner.

No comments: