Thursday, August 2, 2007

working late means meals are strange

Began the day with a hard-boiled egg and a big mug of coffee.Before heading out to exercise I had a scoop of Whey Gourmet with 51g of blueberries to make it taste better.
Had a great workout. Made a wrap for lunch with 75g of deli turkey breast, a tablespoon of mayo, 30g each of cucumber and tomato and 23g of lettuce.
On the way to work I picked up a medium americano from that coffee shop.
Dinner was Gold Seal's smoked light tuna slices with ginger, 122g celery, 100g jicama, 44g of radishes and a jell-o no sugar added chocolate pudding cup.
I also had the last bite of last night's Bresse bleu which I had brought along because of it's already being in a handy bit of waxed paper when I was making my dinner this afternoon. 20g.
For my second break I had 30g of brazil nuts.
When I got home from work - as usual I felt I needed something and at least I had kept the calories reasonable today so had a big bowl of yogourt and blueberries.
Total calories for today 1,384 and 67g of carbohydrates.

No comments: