Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Normal day, normal food, just normal

Having egg salad for lunch so didn't want usual cooked breakfast. Had one scoop of the Whey Gourmet protein powder in water but because it's soooo sweet I added 50g of frozen blueberries and whipped it up with my hand blender. It worked out just right. I also had most of a mug of coffee (when I got home from work I found, to my horror, 1/3 of a mug of cold coffee sitting in the sink!) And while I took a picture of a hard-boiled egg I never got around to eating it.Coffee break.
So, lunch was 2 hard-boiled eggs with a few capers and about 1 tablespoon of mayonnaise. The usual suspects of jicama (60g), radishes (40g) and celery (100g) and not quite 1/2 cup of rhubarb for dessert.
The rest of the coffee and a very sad bit of cheese on my afternoon break.
Dinner was slow-cooker pork roast (123g), broccoli (42g) with a teaspoon of butter, and a side salad.
Some time later I enjoyed another 50g of blueberries (now thawed) and 38g of my blue cheese.
Totals for today 1,324 calories and 41g of carbohydrates. Yay me!

No comments: