Wednesday, August 1, 2007

oh dear, once again, everything I ate... yesterday.

I think the problem began when I woke up shortly after 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. I made breakfast at the regular time though, so I wouldn't be too hungry at work. One bacon, two eggs and one and a half cups of coffee.Yet more coffee on break.
Lunch was left-overs from last night's barbecue. 150g of teriyaki salmon (I made the sauce myself with splenda so not too sugary) one lonely slice of the grilled zucchini, four radishes and about 60g of jicama and a new product we found at Safeway this weekend - Jell-o no sugar added pudding cups. Because of all the milk products and thickeners they still have 6-8 effective carbs depending on the flavour but soooo handy and a nice change from gelatin.
On my afternoon break I had the little bit of coffee that remained and about half of the almonds in this bag - I did, however finish them off before dinner (40g total).
Doug had to work the late shift so I went with something easy. Clover Leaf Thai herb tuna in a pouch over salad. The salad had lettuce, four mushrooms, half a medium tomato, one green onion and the tuna and sauce from the packet heated and poured over top. It was pretty good.
My little chunk of Bresse Bleu cheese keeps calling to me from the back of the fridge - even though there are no strawberries to go with it. I had a late snack of 38g and then became so tired that I when Doug said he was shutting down the computer I didn't immediately say "but wait! my blog!
Totals for today 1,365 calories and 40g of carbohydrates.

No comments: