Monday, July 30, 2007

2 ice cream treats and still low-cal?

Normal breakfast. That's one funny shaped strip of bacon smothered under two fried eggs and there's my coffee.
After going to physio and having a really good work-out we had lunch of the Flat-Out multigrain wraps with 60g of deli turkey, cucumber, tomato, lettuce and 20g of cheese - also a tablespoon of mayo. Very tasty.
Doug and I headed downtown to get our driving licenses renewed. The ICBC lady said "your information says you are 5 foot 7 and 250 pounds - should we change that?" I guess they have to be very discrete but it was obvious from my picture I'd lost a lot and my response was "Hell, yeah! Put me down for 89 kilos" That's actually just a couple of pounds lighter than I weighed in this morning, but I figure by my birthday when the new license comes into effect I should be pretty much there.
Feeling quite pleased with myself as we wandered around downtown I decided a taste of ice cream was necessary. I asked for a small of tiramisu flavour, stopped the lady when she reached back in for a little more and then only ate about 2/3 of what you see in the little dish. I figured about 60g eaten, although I think I'm rounding up.
After some more wandering and shopping we came home and turned on the new barbecue again. While things were cooking we started with our usual salad.
I had put a filleted side of salmon on and the thickest parts were taking a bit longer than anticipated. Doug got a piece but I started on the veg. while mine cooked a little more. Lovely grilled zucchini and a small portabello mushroom cap.
Finally my salmon! A drizzle of teriyaki sauce left over from our chicken satay night on Friday and another piece of zucchini. It was delish.
Some time later I decided a little more was in order and had I thought of my ice cream earlier in the day I probably would have chosen a bit of fruit or something else - but I didn't so here's a 70 calorie, no sugar added, fat free fudge pop. And my hydrangeas which are kind of sad this year.
In spite of a really yummy day the numbers from fitday come out at 1,293 calories and 64g of carbohydrates.

No comments: