Saturday, June 2, 2007

Lovely lamb

Good morning. Time for coffee.Sausage and egg today.
Salmon salad. I put it through the food processor because I'm fussy about all the bones and skin and bits that come in a can of good salmon. Also the usual veg and some jell-o.

After lunch, I walked over to that coffee place and bought an Iced Americano. Checked on the website and before cream and splenda it only has 20 calories. Gurpreet's small Caramel Frappucino has 210 if she gets it without the whipped cream. Sometimes she asks for extra whipped cream. Lucky for her she weighs slightly less than my right leg.
Half an Atkin's Advantage mocha crunch bar for coffee break.
Lamb from the slow cooker. Last night I cut up some onions, ginger and garlic with some lamb stew and tossed them in the crock pot with a can of coconut milk, cumin, tumeric, salt and pepper. When I got home from work I added an entire 5oz bag of baby spinach. It had more calories that I would have liked but it was really, really good.
Some time after I had the other half of this afternoon's Atkin's bar and some diet ginger-ale.
Total calories for today 1,721. A bit high but it was worth it for the coconut lamb.

No comments: