Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Back under control.

My Brazil Bodum coffee maker ready to pour. I'm still drinking the Caddysaurus blend from Pepper's market almost every day.Boring old bacon and eggs. Tasty though.
Went to physio/exercise and felt much better today. Home just in time to freshen up and eat a big bowl of my homemade chicken soup and a little bowl (120g) of cottage cheese before heading out to work
Note to self - don't take pictures of cottage cheese (or yogourt) in a white bowl with a flash.For my coffee break (singular - only working four hours today) I have 60g of soft cheeses and 60g of cantaloupe melon.
Dinner is a great big bowl of romaine lettuce (137g) with a small grilled chicken breast (87g) some caesar dressing and a light shredding of stinky hard cheese.
With only 300 calories for dinner I knew I would have to have something more before bed. Sugar-free ginger-ale and a 40g of pork rinds. They always really fill me up but have to be eaten with pop - they're quite awful with water.
Today's total: 1,452 calories. Yay me!

No comments: