Thursday, May 31, 2007

Wait, that's not bacon! Finally finished the kg of natural bacon yesterday so today I had a couple of sausages. The top sausage is actually local lamb, the bottom one supermarket pork sausage. Also two eggs and coffee.Morning break - coffee and the remains of an Atkins bar I've been carrying around for awhile.
Tuna salad chunk light tuna in water, 10g of chopped walnuts, a tablespoon plus a little of mayonnaise. 73g of avocado on top. Baggie with radish, jicama and lots of celery slightly out of shot. Sugar-free cherry jell-o.
Doug's at work tonight and I was supposed to have the "Lyin' Pork Ribs" (see May 29th) but had my home-made chicken soup instead. I boiled up a few chicken carcasses that we saved in the freezer (Doug's all over this since he saw Nigella do it). Added some mushrooms and a handful of Dreamfield's penne pasta. Not much actual chicken, maybe 30g. Also 45g of cheddar cheese that was originally going to be my afternoon break but got left behind, and the last two slices of salami.
Seconds on soup.
Total calories for today 1,474. Carb count 39 but that doesn't take into account Dreamfields pasta over the regular stuff.

No comments: