Saturday, April 14, 2007

day five evening

Saturday dinner is frequently roast chicken. I try and get one large enough to do for at least a couple more meals and I usually save the carcass in the freezer and boil a few up for stock every month.
Looking at the picture I either need some fancy sauce or perhaps just plates that aren't white. 150g chicken breast with a little of the crisp skin. Four little chunks of celery root roasted in the pan with the chicken and our usual side salad. Fitday adds up the day as 1,424 calories and 35g of carbs - but that's counting the chocolate almonds as regular and not sugar-free. I'm hoping for a little yogourt of something later on.


Yep, plain yogourt with a little sugar-free caramel syrup for flavour.
125ml (1/2 cup) and I had a little more diet pop later on too.

No comments: