Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Day two


This morning for breakfast I had hot cereal made from ground flax with a little cinnamon, splenda, cream and about a tablespoon of chopped walnuts tossed in for texture (hot wet ground flax is best described as mucilaginous, extra texture is important). Also coffee. Always coffee.


For my morning coffee break - look coffee! And a large hard boiled egg.


For lunch my lazy low-carb option meat'n'cheese. Today there was 60g of Freybe's Hungarian salami, 30g of swiss cheese, four radishes, six celery sticks and sugar-free cherry jell-o. Shortly after lunch I had a couple of tiny dentyne mints so I wouldn't be breathing salami breath on the punters.


On my afternoon coffee break I had 30g (an ounce) of mixed nuts. After work I went to physiotherapy/exercise and when I got home I had diet orange soda watered down with club soda since I find even the diet flavours too sweet.



Dinner was a pork chop (about 150-175g after cooking) with a tablespoon of unsweetened applesauce. Half a cup of broccoli and a salad with a couple of slices of cucumber, a small tomato, a medium mushroom and a handful of leaf lettuce.

Today's totals 1,632 calories and 30 net grams of carbohydrates.

No comments: