Thursday, April 12, 2007

day three


Working late today so going to have a big brunch meal. Breakfast is coffee and a hard boiled egg.






A smaller cup of coffee. Frittata made with shredded celeriac, sliced mushrooms, two eggs and a couple of tablespoons of boursin (garlic and herb flavour) on top. One small tomato grilled and two strips of bacon that I forgot in the microwave until after I had started eating. I don't usually like to microwave bacon but I don't really like the brand of bacon we currently have.


Tuna salad. One can of chunk tuna in water, a tablespoon of chopped walnuts some chopped celery and a tablespoon of mayo. Served up with 1/2 an avocado, six celery sticks and my last three radishes. Oh, and jell-o. Almost out, so got the dregs of both cherry and orange in there.

No comments: