Monday, April 9, 2007

Everything?

Yeah, everything. At least that's the plan.
Some time ago I found that I lost weight most successfully with the aid of a journal (boring) or Fitday (occasionally tedious) to help me keep track of what I was eating. An article in the March '07 issue of Oprah magazine I found at work suggested that blogging about weight loss seemed to be working for a lot of people but I'd tried livejournal back in the day and found that I just didn't have that much to say.
Then last week Doug, my husband, who has an eye for quirky brought home a little book called "Everything I Ate" by Tucker Shaw. Eventually I put two and two together and decided that how much more mindful can I be about eating (a good thing they say) than to take a picture of every single thing I'm about to put in my mouth and post them in a blog for all and sundry to see.
Think I can do it?
I guess we'll see.

No comments: