Tuesday, September 25, 2007

must have chocolate!

Still having strong chocolate cravings today. Had a scoop of chocolate flavoured whey protein powder for breakfast with my coffee.By coffee break I was quite hungry - tummy rumbles and all - took out both snacks I had packed but in the end didn't eat the cheese portion. The coffee and pecans filled me up enough to last until lunchtime.
Chicken salad with capers, mayo and sweet paprika. Jicama, celery and radishes.
I bought two Ross nsa chocolate bars while I was out doing errands at lunchtime. I had half of the dark bar after I finished my lunch.
At dinner I had (once again) roast beef, cauliflower and a salad.
And a fudge pop.
Later on I had 29g of hazelnuts and the other half of the Ross bar. Yum.
Total calories today 1,685 and 43g of carbohydrates. Reasonable and if I can have bits of chocolates and nuts within reason I shouldn't have any reason to "cheat".

No comments: