Sunday, September 23, 2007

Perhaps a bit better...

... but that could also be because I've done so little in the last three days. Felt nearly normal when I woke up this morning - a little energy and a little more interest in things. Started with coffee.
Bacon and eggs.
Went to Scooter meet not sure if I would be able to go for a ride or not. Had a large coffee and sat and chatted with my gang for about an hour. Decided that I really didn't feel up to it so headed home.
Went grocery shopping with Doug. Bought among other things some pecans. Discovered mid-afternoon I was quite hungry so had a little bowlful hoping it would be enough until dinner.
It wasn't, quite enough so I had a little piece of some nice chèvre cheese we picked up (after watching Battle Goat Cheese on Iron Chef America last night).
Dinner was roast beef (110g) and cauliflower (with butter) and a side salad.
And one more fudge pop.
Felt the need for a snack during the evening and unfortunately went back to the pecans. Because of that my calories are a bit higher today that I would have liked.
Calories 1,761 but only 37g of carbohydrates for the day.

No comments: