Friday, September 28, 2007

Thursday - muffin for supper

Woke up very early (around 5am) decided that I could probably go to the gym so had a double scoop of Whey protein drink for breakfast with coffee and water.After the gym came home and scrounged around, nibbled on some celery.
Had slightly more than half a cup of cottage cheese (1/2 cup serving should weigh 125g).
And finally had a can of sardines before heading off to work.
Picked up a coffee and muffin at the patisserie and ordered a pumpkin pie for dinner at Mom's next weekend.
Because of a mis-communication I wasn't actually scheduled to work today but I stuck around for a few hours. When I got home I realized that Doug was working late and I had no plans for dinner other than the packed lunch I had taken to work. Eventually I made a pot of tea and after weighing my Apple-Ginger Bran muffin (230g!) I had it for dinner with some butter. Checking fitday they give 230g of bran muffin 679 calories. Since I don't have the recipe I'll just have to go with that and call it a rough estimate. I was delicious though, and very filling.
After Doug got home we watched TV together for a little while and I snacked on the veg I had prepared for work since I was feeling a little decadent about the muffin.
Calories 1,542 (including butter) and 121g of carbohydrates. (Keeping in mind this is just an estimate).

No comments: