Monday, September 24, 2007

and tomorrow I'll be back to work

Coffee.Didn't feel very hungry right away - didn't want to cook - had a hard-boiled egg that was sitting in the fridge.
The hard-boiled egg just made me hungry for more, so I had some cantaloupe (140g) with the last chunk of brie (38g).
After all that, waited until mid-afternoon by which time I was really hungry for something substantial. Made a wrap with roast beef and chicken, cucumber, red onion, tomato, lettuce and mayo. Yum.
A late dinner of last night's roast beef, more cauliflower (with a bit of butter) and the ubiquitous side salad.
Also ubiquitous (at least lately) the 40 cal fudge pop.
Still craving chocolate (hormones perhaps?) had a few pecan halves while I was waiting for the water to boil so I could make...
a mug of cocoa with splenda of course.
Totals for today 1,660 calories and 57g of carbohydrates.

For the moment I'm not going to worry about the calories, just keep taking my pictures and using fitday to keep track. One thing at a time...

No comments: