Sunday, September 9, 2007

Let's begin again.

Coffee.
Whey Gourmet protein shake. One scoop.
More coffee.
Lunch of tuna salad, two carrot sticks, three radishes and rather a lot of celery. Also yogourt and started reading "Rethinking Thin" which is more about diet culture than how to diet. I'll let you know after I've read a bit more.
A hard-boiled egg for afternoon break.
Found fresh wild pink salmon at the market on the way home. Had it poached with a few green peas in the pod, rather a lot of butter and a salad.
Enjoyed my strawberries and cheese so much the other night I bought some imported berries since it'll be another week before my plants produce another serving. 100g berries and 45g cheese. Very yummy and calories and carbs right on track.
Well after several of weeks of dinners and parties and way too many treats and a couple of days of just being too sick to really care I'm hoping that I can now get back on track. I still need to make a commitment to a new gym (which is pretty scary) but will make the effort this weekend.
The good news - today's calories 1,430 and 34g of carbohydrates and nothing that I'm unhappy to have chosen.

No comments: