Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Still at work, still eating well...

Normal breakfast of one slice bacon, two eggs and coffee. At some point over the last six months I downsized my eggs from the huge "jumbo" size that I used to buy at the butcher's through extra-large and large and now buy medium size free-range eggs at Safeway.Did bring my own coffee today so when to that shop.
Tuna salad with jicama, radishes and celery. Today I did eat the 1/2 cup yogourt that I had originally brought yesterday.
Dinner was a pork chop, grilled (180g) and a big salad with a creamy dill dressing.
Not many calories left today so I had the last slice of cantaloupe for dessert.
Later on when I really wanted a snack I had a regular-sized cup of decaf (as opposed to my normal huge mug).

Barely under 1,500 with 1,486 calories today and 36g of carbohydrates.

No comments: