Monday, September 10, 2007

Yay! I remembered where the gym was.

Finally made it to the gym after a 10 day hiatus. Didn't work particularly hard because of the big gap but made a decent effort and sweated a bit.

Started this morning with coffee......and because I was going to work-out I had a double scoop of Whey Gourmet vanilla with some strawberries for added flavour and fibre.
Mid-afternoon, knowing I would never make it until 7pm when Doug got home I had 50g of salami and 41g of soy nuts.
For dinner I made taco salad with lots of romaine, half a tomato, 140g of seasoned ground beef, 40g of shredded cheddar and 45g of sour cream. Very tasty and very filling.
Later on I had 100g of cantaloupe melon. Yum!
Totals for today an excellent 1,387 calories and 32g of carbohydrates. That's what I like to see. Now I just have to make the gym a habit and all will be well.

No comments: