Monday, September 10, 2007

struggling back

Slept in again so had a big omelet before heading out to my scooter meet-up. Three eggs, three large mushrooms, 35g of green onion and 32g of aged cheddar cheese, also some olive oil. And coffee.Strong americano from the Black Stilt.
Didn't end up going for a ride today so had a serving of the whey protein drink for a late, light lunch.
Feeling uninspired and lazy about dinner. Doug grilled up two small chicken breasts (120g each) and I just made a caesar salad. Lots of romaine, a couple of tablespoons of bottled dressing, about 25g of shredded parmesan each and lots of pepper on mine.
No more big ice cream type bars but we still have a stock of the little sugar-free ice pops. I had three (total 15 calories).
Much later on, the last of the blue cheese (40g) was calling to me, I had it with 100g of strawberries.
We also have a cantaloupe in the house, I had one slice (50g).Totals for today 1,431 calories and 31g of carbohydrates.

I've been trying hard to get back in the mind-set that I had when I started this. I still haven't successfully made the transition to a regular gym. I had decided that if I can keep fitday daily and stay under 1,500 calories for the next 7 days we can go back to that nice restaurant Glo for our anniversary next week. Now I just have to motivate myself to get to the rec. centre gym.

No comments: