Friday, September 14, 2007

Back to a normal day at work

Breakfast consisted of 2 scoops of Whey gourmet vanilla, 81g of blackberries and coffee.Morning break (3 1/2 hours later) 30g sharp cheddar and coffee.
Lunch was egg salad made by Doug (3 eggs, mayo, pepper) and the usual veg - celery, jicama and radishes. Also sugar-free cherry jell-o.
For dinner I made something like a skillet dinner of chicken parmigiana. I started with four small skinless, boneless chicken thighs and sauted them till mostly done. I also cooked about two cups of sliced mushrooms and stirred in a jar of classico bruschetta (like tomato sauce but with big chunks of tomato) and a bag of shiritaki noodles. Simmered it together then topped with grated mozza and parm and stuck the whole mess under the broiler for a couple of minutes. It was very tasty. I credited myself in fitday with half the recipe but ended up eating somewhat less. Also a very tiny salad.
Totals for today 1,484 calories (possibly less) and 46g of carbohydrates.

1 comment:

Dr. Logan said...

I just tried to register this address because I was going to do exactly what you're doing.