Monday, September 17, 2007

Saturday September 15th and Sunday the 16th

Friday night I started feeling like I was coming down with something. Had a headache and a sore throat and had that woozy feeling you get with a cold, on and off all evening. I knew I had to go to work Saturday - I got to be the boss - so I made a wrap with some turkey, havarti, red onion and lettuce.
I guess I forgot to take a picture of my breakfast since I was feeling pretty bad Saturday morning. I'm thinking I had one slice of bacon and two fried eggs, it's a safe bet that I also had coffee. I got another coffee for my morning break.
Here that wrap at lunchtime with some veggies and sugar-free jell-o.
For my afternoon break I brought a little chunk of cream cheese with a few bits of lox on top. A small but very tasty snack.
By the time I got home I was really feeling under the weather. I changed into my flannel nightgown and lay on the couch. Eventually Doug got hungry enough to make dinner. I wasn't particularly interested but was hungry once he put it in front of me. He did make the hamburger patties a little too big though. I didn't finish my second one.
Still feeling pretty miserable later that evening I had a mug of tea and four of the little Joseph's brand no-sugar-added cookies.
Went to bed around 10pm and felt a little better in the morning. Had coffee at home then, since it was raining, Rob picked me up and took me to scooter meet at the Black Stilt. I probably would have been too tired to go if he hadn't offered me a drive. Once there I had a large americano and a half of a chicken pesto pannini.

Started to feel sick again in the afternoon. Had a little snack of salami bits to hold me until dinner.
Roast chicken, green beans and a side salad.
A quarter of a granny smith apple and about 20g of swiss cheese.
Again with the tea and cookies. I sure hope I feel better by tomorrow. I'll try to keep better track (ie in fitday) of how many calories I'm consuming. I certainly wasn't paying attention the last couple of days... sigh.


No comments: