Friday, September 21, 2007

Strike rally but I'm still home sick...

Slept 11 hours pretty much uninterrupted last night. Hoping to get well if I can continue in this vein. Coffee when I finally got out of bed.Made an omelet from left-overs again. Some steamed broccoli and half a beef sausage (48g) along with 18g shredded cheese and two medium eggs.


Mid-afternoon I was feeling pretty hungry, had one scoop of Whey Gourmet protein drink.
Half an hour later still feeling very empty so 15g of pork rinds and a glass of diet pop.
Dinner was 73g worth of ham steak fried up in a mustard sauce with just a teaspoon of molasses for sweetness. 118g of steamed cauliflower with a little grated swiss cheese (19g) on top and a side salad.
Another fudge pop. Hey- they're such a deal at only 40 calories.
Later in the evening I was feeling quite hungry (to tell the truth I still am) so I had a big mug of de-caf and the last piece of the flax cookies (35g).
Today's totals: 1,411 calories and 39g of carbohydrates. I also did my abdominal exercises for the first time in a few days this evening. Now I just have to get rid of this sinus headache and get back to the gym!

No comments: