Saturday, September 8, 2007

What I ate for Friday, Sept 7th

Still achy and miserable. Coffee and a hard-boiled egg.More water and a scoop of whey protein powder.
Wanted something crunchy and salty - soy nuts (40g).
Celery for a snack.
Doug made yummy hamburgers on the bbq. Those are just jumbo white mushroom caps, not portabellos. Some cheese and a side salad.
Checked and watered my garden for the first time in awhile. Found lots of strawberries so ate them up with a piece of bresse bleu.
Also had most a red square flax cookie but didn't want to admit to myself so didn't take a picture. Before the cookies I was at 1,441 but it will have put me over by another 400 or so. Feeling depressed since I can hardly walk, can't go to the gym and am eating more when I'm not hungry again. Worried that if I don't feel better soon I'm going to really start losing ground.

No comments: