Tuesday, September 4, 2007

The aftermath of a holiday weekend...

...is absolute carnage at work. By the end of the day I made a comment that it had been a day and a half - my colleague shouted: "that was six weeks!"

Breakfast was coffee, two fried eggs and some bits of bacon.Coffee break.
Lunch was celery, jicama, radish, cheese (60g), turkey (40g) and salami (20g).
By afternoon break I was sweaty, tired and knees and feet hurt. I had the rest of my coffee and a half cup of cottage cheese.

Lucky for me Doug had dinner ready when I got home. We had chicken caesar with a couple of croutons for a treat.
A sugar-free creamsicle for dessert.
Had trouble with the munchies tonight - partly because I spent a couple of hours on the sofa icing various bit of sore anatomy, knee, feet, ankle - everything was tired and painful. Had a little bowl of mixed nuts and a diet pop.

So calories a little high today but I know for a fact that I worked them and more off! 1,548 calories and 39g carbohydrates.


No comments: