Monday, September 3, 2007

Labour day picnic with the labour unions.

Had another night of interrupted sleep. When I did get back to sleep I slept in till about 10am.
Coffee.1/2 a large peach with 1/2 cup plain yogourt.
At the Labour Union picnic - I had a small black coffee and one bite of Doug's hot dog.
When we got home I was rummaging around in the fridge and found the left-over salsa from the party Saturday. I had it with a serving of the El Molino Fibre Select chips which, while fairly calorie-ridden are quite low in carbs. (50g chips = 260 calories, 28g carbs with 10g fibre and 7g of protein). I just found them one day at Safeway.
Pork chop done on the counter top grill (as was the zucchini) and a side salad.
Skinny Cow brand fudge bar.
Tea and four tiny Joseph's sugar-free cookies.
Finally some strawberries that we picked from our plants this afternoon that were just sitting on the counter - not really enough to do anything with - so I just ate them up.
According to fitday 1,410 calories and a whopping 91g of carbohydrates. Although that number includes the sugar alcohols in the fudge bar and cookies which may or may not affect my blood sugar.

No comments: