Saturday, August 18, 2007

Trying hard to get back to normal.

Started out as normal with coffee...
and bacon and eggs (2 and 2 this time).
For lunch a can of Brunswick Kippered snacks, four radishes and a handful of celery sticks.
An hour before it was time to start making dinner I was getting pretty hungry so I had a handful (60g) of the green beans that were destined for supper.
Made chicken breast with mushroom sauce, steamed green beans and our usual salad.
Later on feeling peckish so had 30g of almonds and...
two mini-Mr. Freezes. I found a big box (90 count) of these little (20ml) sugar-free freezer pops in the Shopper's Drug Mart the other day on discount for 1.99 - what could I do? They're sweetened with Splenda and the label says 5 calories and 1.2g of carbohydrate per pop. What a deal. The only problem is they're so tiny I really needed two.
That gives a very low-carb total of 1,450 calories and 28g of carbohydrates. With any luck I'll do as well tomorrow.

No comments: