Thursday, August 16, 2007

The cookies must go NOW!

So the good news is that I'm still blogging and taking pictures of everything I eat. The bad news is that those fabulous chocolate chip cookies that I made for the picnic last weekend have proved irresistible. There are lots of things in this world that make me want to go off the sensible eating plan these cookies have turned out to be the one thing that did. So - next time I want to bring a treat to an event - I'll make something that I don't like quite so much.

Coffee.

Half a cup of yogourt and 75g of blueberries.
A multi-grain, high fibre wrap with 40g ham, 30g cheese, 20g tomatoes and 10g each of onion and lettuce.
Coffee and a cookie.
Late afternoon snack of 35g of almonds.
A very light dinner of mixed greens with a Clover Leaf tuna steak in mild curry sauce.
and another cookie. Sigh.
Calories 1,475 (so it could have been worse) but an appalling 117g of carbohydrates.

No comments: