Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Damn cookies! Never again!

Coffee.Coffee and a cookie. For breakfast? Poor choice but it's the one I made.
After the coffee and cookie I went to my workout and did very well. Then I ran some errands and came home. I didn't actually have a huge urge to eat but my stomach was complaining so I had three paper thin slices of dried ham, 30g of cheese and more of the jicama/fennel slaw.
Dinner was from the barbecue. One beef patty (150g), two slices of tomato, two paper thin slices of red onion and 20g of cheese. Also a dollop of dijon-style mustard.
And another cookie. I guess I can't make these anymore unless I give them all away on the day I make them. On the other hand I am now able to eat just one which is a huge improvement.
In spite of it being a high carb cookie-full day I really didn't eat much and when all is said and done fitday says 1,255 calories (although it's probably safe to add another 100 since I'm thinking my cookies are more chock-full of calories that average). And a whopping 87g of carbs.

No comments: