Thursday, July 19, 2007

Too many treats!

Today started well enough even though I was still tired and sore from yesterday. Coffee, bacon and two fried eggs.Didn't go to physio-exercise for the first time since I started because I was, as previously stated, sore and tired. Instead I did all my stretches plus a few extra for good measure and all my mat/core exercises that I could do at home without equipment.
Before heading off to work I had a hard-boiled egg...
and the rest of the soup left-over from dinner last night. Also a slightly dried out bit of cheese that I had cut and not eaten and found floating around in the back of the fridge.
Dinner time at work was chicken salad (90g of chicken, 1 tbsp. mayo and a few capers) a bunch of radish, jicama and celery and a 1/2 cup container of raspberries with 15 ml of coffee cream on top.
I had brought the last four Reese's miniatures with me this afternoon. I had two of them after finishing my dinner.
When I finally got home from work, once again sore but not quite so tired today, I emptied my lunch bag so I could immediately start on tomorrow's lunch and found my cheese snack and the last two chocolates that I hadn't eaten - so I ate them as I do usually need a little something when I get off work.
Unfortunately I had forgotten that while picking up some sugar-free syrup at the Village Patisserie I had bought a strawberry-rhubarb scone. I was determined to have at least a bit of it before it went stale so I cut off about a third (78g worth) and had it with a little butter.
Had I remembered the scone I would have avoided the last two chocolates, however that's not what happened so for today the totals are 1,571 calories and a massive 88g of carbohydrates. Tomorrow evening we're going out for dinner so I guess I'll have to take it easy during the day and perhaps for a couple of days afterward.

No comments: