Sunday, July 15, 2007

It's late so I'll be quick

Breakfast of coffee, 1/2 cup of plain yogourt with a little Torani sugar-free syrup and a few raspberries.Coffee at the Black Stilt with the Scooter Gang.
Realized about 12:15 that my 7am yogourt was long gone and if I was going anywhere on my scoot I needed some nourishment. I had the 1/2 Chicken Pesto Panini. Delish and cheap and I didn't even finish the last three bites.
There was a little coffee left in the pot when I got home so I poured it over ice and added a little cream and sweetener, yum.
Dinner was cheeseburgers (175g of lean ground beef and 60g of cheese) and a side salad.
Some time later I couldn't resist the strawberries and Bresse bleu in the fridge. Probably should have tried harder. Not a bad day in all.
Totals for today 1,568 calories and 66g of carbohydrates. Mostly because of the sandwich - but I have probably given it many more calories that it actually had. I hope.

No comments: