Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Now that's more like it!

Coffee to begin my day.I was having eggs for lunch (and one for dinner) so I didn't want them for breakfast. Had 1/2 cup of yogourt with the last of that batch of raspberries (35g) and a serving of the whey protein drink.
Well, I ended up not getting to the yogourt so dumped it in a container and had it with some coffee for my morning break.
At lunch time I had lots of the usual assortment of vegetables.
And two eggs made into egg salad with a bit of celery, mayo and a sprinkle of paprika.
Finished off the thermos of coffee in the afternoon.
Dinner was chef salad. A slice each of ham, turkey and roast beef, lettuce, mushroom, tomato and cucumber, a hard boiled egg and shredded cheese all topped with ranch dressing. Yum.
Drum roll please... calories 1,259 and 37g of carbohydrate. Now that's what I call a diet!

No comments: