Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Rough day, tired and hungry for solace.

Woke up around 5am and couldn't get back to sleep. Eventually got up and made coffee.Sometime later two fried eggs and one piece of bacon.
Coffee for my morning coffee break.
Lunch was the handy little Gold Seal Smoked Tuna w/ginger, my usual piles o' veg and 1/2 cup of raspberries. An easy lunch to put together.
By afternoon break I was completely shattered. We were working understaffed and it seemed quite busy. My bad foot was really bad and the good one was pretty sore too. My left knee was also very sore. I think I took about five ibuprofen between 11am and 4pm trying to make it manageable. Here's the rest of the coffee and 35g of almonds that I probably wouldn't have eaten if I hadn't been feeling so wretched.
Easy dinner tonight. We had one wrap left so we made one thick one with turkey, ham, cuke, tomato and mayonnaise and cut it in half. We also had my homemade chicken soup with a handful of dreamfields pasta and eight fresh crimini mushrooms cut up into it. Also rather a lot of chicken bits I picked off the carcasses when making the broth.
Bowl number two.
Still feeling tired and sore I wanted a little treat and found six chocolate covered nsa almonds lurking in the freezer.
The almonds were very moreish and in the end I caved and had 33g of blue cheese and 45g of strawberries for a snack. I actually managed to forget to take a picture and was suitably appalled but and more worried about getting a decent night's sleep and how I'll feel about exercising tomorrow morning.
Total calories for today 1,581 and 48g of carbohydrates.

No comments: