Thursday, July 26, 2007

On my own so no real supper

Just one sausage with my two eggs and coffee this morning.Coffee break.
For lunch I had made a wrap with the high-fibre flatbread "Flat-Out". I filled it with slices of deli chicken and roast beef (30g each), cucumber, tomato and lettuce and some mayo. Also had jell-o, that's fruit fiesta not lime flavour. Also 1/2 a bottle of diet Dr. Pepper.
Didn't feel like making dinner since Doug was working till 9pm so I heated up the last of the stew and fished two pieces of jicama and about 80g of meat out of the gravy (and no, I didn't slurp down the gravy afterwards).
The I had one of the no-sugar-added, fat-free, only 40 calories per, fudgsicles.
Still hungry since that didn't really make a dinner so I had some snacks that I had packed for work earlier in the week and never eaten. 30g of almonds and 40g of sharp cheddar cheese.
In spite of not really paying attention to a balanced diet this evening I managed to keep today at 1,402 calories and 42g of carbohydrates.

No comments: